We would like to make all customers aware that your safety and health is our primary concern.
What We Are Doing
Advice & Info
What We Are Doing
The safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is a top priority for Maykenbel. In light of COVID 19 (coronavirus), we are closely monitoring the situation and following guidance issued by the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and our local health services. We fully understand the concerns around travelling at this time and consistent with our commitment to customer care are implementing the following:
• We have upgraded our refund and cancellation policy
• Making hand sanitisers available for staff and guests throughout our buildings.
• We’ve enhanced the already robust cleaning techniques of our buildings after each rental. In particular, we are paying special attention to the places people touch such as door handles, television controllers and other hard surfaces.
• We are also cleaning our facilities more frequently with recommended sanitizing products and encouraging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
• In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and to consult their healthcare providers.
Note: Due to restrictions, we may have to locate customers in a different building than the one selected. Apartments will be matched like for like for like.
Guests are asked to contact the reservations team with any specific queries on T: +44 (0) 20 79385930, or by email email@example.com
Do • wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds. • always wash your hands when you get home or into work. • use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available. • cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. • put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards. • try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
Don’t • do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
The number to call in the UK is NHS number 1 1 1
It has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do.
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Call the number 111 if you need to speak to someone.
More information • GOV.UK: coronavirus action plan • GOV.UK: information on coronavirus and the situation in the UK • NHS England: coronavirus information for health professionals